back to article Wags barricade Jezza Clarkson in portable loo

Yes, it's juvenile and totally unnecessary, but this YouTube clip of Top Gear main man Jezza Clarkson confined to a portable bog at the recent Mallorca Classic Car Rally has proved a bit of a hit down at YouTube: Ho ho. Doubtless those who have in the past been on the receiving end of Clarkson's wit - including prozzie- …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Aparachnik in the BBC Board of Governors

Jezza only apologised because he has to, the political appointees in the BBC Board of Governors seek every opportunity to undermine the Beeb.

2. It wasnt me

Quick, tell the daily mail

Jeremy Clarkson was in the news again, in a filthy story involving public toiltes. The children must be protected from this filthy man.

3. Adam Targett
    Unhappy

Gone Away

Video has been taken down already.

4. Christopher Rogers
    Boffin

Sense of humour?

Bet he lost it that day. Another BBC primadonna

5. Cap'n wotsit
    Thumb Up

top gear

I can't wait for it to be mentioned ad nauseam on top gear by messers May and Hammond.

though I do think a re-enactment in playmobil is called for

6. Andrew
    Happy

And I quote:

I went on the internet, and I found this...

7. Kwac

the expression

'shitehouse' comes to mind.

8. Ad Fundum
    Happy

How could life get worse?

Imagine that you're a disgusting pile of shit in a cheap temporary public toilet. You lay there, covered in chemicals, steaming away in the balmy temperatures whilst people drop more shit on you. You're swimming with disease. You're the lowest of the low - life could not get any worse for you.

Then Jeremy Clarkson walks in and suddenly life's not that bad. There are far worse things you could be than a steaming, fetid pile of shit. Silently you say a prayer of thanks that you aren't Jeremy Clarkson.

9. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Would have been funnier if ...

... they'd pushed it over instead. However, that would have meant that Clarkson would have been lost forever as no one would have been able to distinguish him from all the other shits in there.

10. jai

i'd still vote for him...

...to be prime minister though

11. Armus Squelprom
    Joke

Obviously not considering their actions

Didn't they even *think* about tipping the portaloo forward so the door faced down?

12. John Dougald McCallum
    Happy

Oh dear what......

can the matter be three old ladies locked in the lavitory (OK one Jeremy) serves the pilock right

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like