back to article Apple intoxicated with ex-Vista chief's musical stylings

Apple is smitten by the admittedly strong guitar stylings of Jim Allchin, the former Windows chief who gave up a life of programming after Vista to pursue his love of music. Allchin's debut album, Enigma, has snagged honors on the iTune's store as one of Apple's "What We're Listening To" recommendations. Microsoft and Apple …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Seán

What's wrong?

Is he an albino with contact lenses and a dye job or has working on the horror that is Vista sucked the life out of him? If only anyone cared even the tiniest bit.

2. Nick L

A little bit of this and a little bit of that ?

Isn't that the album where the artist says he had trouble deciding what styles to leave out and that he could have done another album with the rest of them ?

<paxman> Yerrssss </paxman>

Microsoft - quantity is better than quality.

3. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Some basic physiognomy

he's showing more neck than chest there. And still quite a substantial chin.

I will leave the whole Vista/brass neck area of gaggery open to other commentards' febrile imaginations

4. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

All chin and no talent ...

for music as well as software? Dunno, in true commentard fashion, I can't be bothered to listen to it. I have Vista though and it does indeed, suck

what a weird-looking bloke

that is all

5. Rocco
    Paris Hilton

Editions

You forgot "Derogatory Third World Mono 8-bit 11kHz Edition"

Paris, 'cos she's gotta be lovin' some of the Allchin.

6. Dr Patrick J R Harkin

@BLoad: Given the weak voice, the weak lyrics, the weak composition and the weak

Well, yeah - but wait for SP1!

7. Ascylto

Wonderful!

"The ex-Windows boss' album is available at fine music stores everywhere — we assume in Home stereo, Business intercom, Business stereo, Express Deluxe Boombox, Ultimate Computer Speakers, and Basic Premium Headphone editions. ®"

This is what we pay El Reg for!

What do you mean we don't pay them ... is there a revenue stream here we're not involved in?

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like