back to article Orbitsound T3 mobile 3D stereo speaker

Music production has quite an armoury of spatial effects to tease the ears with but, typically, for the best experience, the listener needs to sit in the sweet spot. The Orbitsound range is designed to deliver a spatial soundfield anywhere in the room and now, with the T3 mobile stereo speaker, you can take that soundscape …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Matthew Karas

I suppose that an azimuth coordinator...

...would need to be incorporated for a proper appreciation of Interstellar Overdrive

2. Dan
    Unhappy

Great...

/old git mode = 1

So now we are going to have da kids playing da tunes with the same sickly tinny noise, but just louder? Oh joy.

/old git mode = 0

So what is a good alternative portable speaker to take with me when I go to my mate's house to use his gym? It needs to plug into the headphone jack on my mp3 player, but requiring an AC power supply would be fine. Thanks.

3. A J Stiles
    Boffin

@ Dan

Get a cable with a 3.5mm. stereo plug on one end (it doesn't matter what's on the other end as you are going to cut it off) and a 6.3mm. mono plug. Solder both the inner cores together to the end contact of the 6.3mm. plug, and the outer shielding to the earth contact. Plug into any instrument amplifier.

Better still, make several and flog them on FleaBay, "buy it now", £40 a pop, paypal-only.

4. Anonymous Coward
    Boffin

A bit kind, aren't we?

How do you get from, "...it was actually a relief to turn it off" to a 65% score? What would it have had to do to actually do WORSE than 65%?

5. James Pickett

@Dan

Not portable in the 'all in one box with a handle' sense, but easy enough to carry, durable and the best bang for your buck I know of:

http://www.trustedreviews.com/multimedia/review/2006/05/17/Acoustic-Energy-Aego-M-Speakers/p1

6. Dan
    Thumb Up

Thanks...

for the answers, I'll look into both options, since my mate owns a pub, and may well have instrument amps anyway.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like