back to article Tesla Model S spied?

News out of Tesla is starting to read like the lyrics of the new Katy Perry single: you're hot then you're cold, you're yes then you're no, you're in then you're out, you're up then you're down. To counter the recent slew of bad news, including lay-offs at the UK assembly operation run by Lotus at its Hethel factory and the …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. John Latham

Wheely bad photoshop

Those stupidly big wheels tell me that the Photoshopper knows nothing about vehicle dynamics.

Lets hope the actual car is designed by engineers, not marketing people.

2. Anonymous Coward
    Thumb Down

Still catering to the erectile disfunction crowd

It looks like it is still catering to the same erectile dysfunction crowd that buys BMW M3 and the like. They probably need to add BROOOM coming out of speakers to substitute for the quad fart pipes on a 5+L engine and a few similar features and it will sell like hot bread.

Me coat pls and excuse me while I yawn. I shall continue yawning until I see something in the class of the Honda FRV - still fast, still good-road-holding, but also nothing hanging on front and back (wheels-at-end of the box design which you can drive with ease in-town) and most importantly - enough space for a family of 4 (anyone who has tried to fit a modern child travel system in an executive sedan knows what I am talking about).

3. Anonymous Coward
    Coat

@other AC

Just because you do not have the skills or the minerals to drive a fast car does not mean that everyone else who enjoys it has "erectile dysfunction". Your logic baffels me. You could extend the same arguments, in principle, to campinologists, stamp collectors or extreme ironers. Just because you do not enjoy doing something does not mean those who do deserve your ridicule.

Mines the one with three kids and Lancia Delta keys.

4. Alex
    Stop

Why don't they...

just stick in a V8 and have done with it? If they did that they might actually stand a chance of selling some cars.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like