back to article Christmas Doctor Who exhibition at UK Space Centre

The Tardis is set to land at the National Space Centre in Leicester next week for a Doctor Who exhibition that will run from November 13 to January 6. The Tardis: Oooo-eee-ooooo © BBC 1963, Courtesy of BBC Worldwide Visitors to the exhibition will be able to see characters and props from the series, including the truly …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. John A Blackley

In November?

Bah! I won't be able to make it over there in November!

Don't get me wrong - while I enjoy looking at Billie Piper's (or whoever the current Who tottie is) bits - it's just a tv program. The reason I want to go to the exhibition is to spot the "Linux is God", "Apple makes you a retard", "America is the antichrist" social giants who populate these hallowed pages.

/flame off

2. Tawakalna
    Stop

but which Master?

Roger Delgado or Anthony Ainley? the child who jumped up and down as if he had ADHD in the recent mockery of Dr Who surely can't be counted as a *proper* portrayal of the Master? I'd rather have Eric Roberts, even if he is an effin' Yank!

3. Anonymous Coward
    IT Angle

Get yer DW facts right

They were WEEPING angels and the line was "Don't blink".

Hacks!!! ;-)

4. Jaap Stoel

Angels don't scream

I know its friday but I believe that they are called "weeping angels" Not screaming angels.

5. Anonymous Coward
    Heart

Its OK

Saw it in Manchester. Just a few props if that excites you. I'd be annoyed if I was the dad who couldn't get his three kids through the door once they saw the dalek.

Sadly, there is no replica Sally Sparrow :(

6. Gareth Morgan

Bigger show

Go to the permanent exhibition in Cardiff, It has buttons to press!

This topic is closed for new posts.