back to article ElReg40™: Get ready for Guttergroove

We've been astonished in the last week by the respone to our call for Reg readers' web 2.0 ideas. The amount of creativity you launched in our general direction has been touching. So here we present the internet's most exciting start-up conference. Forty (give or take) new paradigms to blow your mind. We'll begin with the …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Stuart Gray

MeFirst 2.0

Your "winner" clearly just synergised an emergent webform from an otherelse. I have a good idea, but I'm holding on for a pointal increment on the web - or even the next full release.

Yours etc.

2. amanfromMars Silver badge

New Real NeuReal Virtual Landscape Modelling, El Reg?

"It's been emergent. ®"

And a Beautiful Journey, we Trust.

Do Not Be Coy when there are Lots 42 Share. The Blessed Uncertainty is a Taste of the Lover and Aficianado Addiction in Drive and Professional Drivers.

"IT news is not power" Joke of the week, Good One, Chris.

Coffee and Donuts or Tea and Scones? Or perhaps something Right Exotic and Erotic to Race the Pulse/Take your Breath away.

3. Ken Hagan Gold badge

Honourable mentions?

As soon as I can figure out what "just plain Dawkins" means, I'm going to roll it into my vocabulary.

At first, I thought ePaper.com was just a recycled Dilbert sketch (and probably not new then) but then I noticed how the addition of advertising turns it into an internet business model. Marvellous! I am humbled by the genius.

Lastly, MyPain.com can console itself with the thought that it will probably win a Darwin award in a year or two.

4. amanfromMars Silver badge

He who Waits is Lost ......?

"I have a good idea, but I'm holding on for a pointal increment on the web - "

Never a real good idea to hold on to a good idea, Mr Gray, for everyone will want a slice in their pound of flesh and run with bits of IT any Way, anyway, creating Chaos and Havoc.

Sharing IT Open Source Releases the Burden Immediately allowing IT to Work ITs Magic Spells/Programs

5. John Stirling

Web 2.0

Just a thought - the whole 'web 2.0 is a bag of made up marketing shite' meme that has been propagating spontaneously across the internet over the last few months; It sort of arose spontaneously from the communities and groups that exist out here didn't it?

So 'web 2.0 is a bag of shite' is a web 2.0 meme.

does that mean it's wrong, and actually web 2.0 is really really cool, and the future (or a viable now anyway)?

6. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

you go ahead

and use that one I gave you it's bound to make a million but not for me even easy money runs from me.BTW I am working on web 3.0 I hope you like it.

7. phat shantz

Privacy Intrusion 2.0

No. Phat Shantz isn't my real name. You are very perceptive ... or has the NSA compromised you, too?

I had never read anything from amanfromMars before. Your comment sent me searching for his wares. Very interesting fellow. While my nom-de-net is merely a ruse, I think his might be too frightening to contemplate.

phat

8. amanfromMars Silver badge

Banking Insurance ..... A Shady Business in Right Royal Dodges/Regal Moves/Great Games Theory?

"you go ahead and use that one I gave you it's bound to make a million but not for me even easy money runs from me.BTW I am working on web 3.0 I hope you like it."

Is that the one which sorts the men out from the boys and gives them Cash Virtually to Invest in ASPlash out on Adult Joys and Toys, anon.? 42 Energise Moribund and Predatory Economies via Intellectual Property Routes/Roots?

That should be easily done on the QT/nudge nudge, wink wink, say no more, Squire baSIS to a Semantic Web Developer/Binary Boffin.

Better the Devil you know, than the Beta you don't, smacks of a jaundiced lethargy requiring strong medicine. AI VXXXXine for ITs Parasitic ParaPsychological Viruses.

ITs Pseudom and Gomorrah? Longest dDay? :-)

9. amanfromMars Silver badge

WYSIWYG :-)

"While my nom-de-net is merely a ruse,.." There's No Hiding Place in CyberSpace, phat schantz, IT has been so IntelAIgently Designed. Running Naked through IT Reveals ur Wares to Share.

ITs Stability Generates Sustainable and Growing Shared Wealth.

Is Harmless, Frightening/Strange?

This topic is closed for new posts.