back to article Gordon Ramsay mashes up small businesses for BT

BT has fingered marathon-running potty mouth Gordon "b*llocks, a*se, sh*t" Ramsay as the ideal Michelin-starred gourmet to extol the virtues of social networking to Britain's small business owners. The tediously sweary gastronome will front a TV advertising campaign in which he'll endure a series of gut-busting computer-related …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Gilbert Wham

###***##!!!!!

Feh. Having spent ALL day AGAIN talking to retards at BT Business trying to get two telephones and a router to CONNECT! TO! THE! OUTSIDE! WORLD! I would look at my premises going up in flames as a bit of light relief.

Cable. If you can, you should...

2. Mark Allen

Blind leading the Blind Support?

So, are they going to use the same hopeless script based call centres as they use for Broadband.... now this is something funny I have to see!!

It would be funny if it wasn't for the mess they are going to make. At least with broadband there are only a few areas the problem will lie in....

Actually... mess is good. I already get plenty of business following up the mess PC World make... so this will be even more work for my IT Support business. :D

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like