back to article Registerfly files suit against ousted CEO

The split between the founders of Registerfly.com, the leading domain name registrar, took a tawdry turn last week, as court documents filed by John Naruszewicz and Unifiednames, the corporation that owns Registerfly.com, made some shocking allegations against ousted CEO Kevin Medina. The complaint seeks compensatory and …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

ICANNnot doing anything

I think the title of my comment says it all, ICANN do not do anything about anything, especially where is concerns abuses my their own Registrars,lol. It is about time, and long overdue in fact, that ICANN enforced their rules against Registrar abuses. I know of registrars that simply change the registrant details and then sell domains simply because they know that ICANN will do nothing about it. "ICANN accredited" should NOT mean "we can do what we like with your domains".

AS

2. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Maybe they should be renamed ICANT

After all, it seems that they are more disfunctional than functional.

3. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Businesses ruined; Angry mob destroys RegisterFly headquarters...

Having trolled the complaints site "registerflies.com", apparently this has caused many, many people a lot of headaches, even the loss of their businesses. It's amazing that nobody has the power to do anything here. Quite worrisome for the future of the internet.

My first reaction was, "It's their own fault for not renewing their domains before the week of expiry!" --not so. Attempts to renew domains result in credit cards being charged but no renewal, so I can see how responsible people have been forced into expiring domains.

I myself have several domans that are, in my opinion, being held hostage -- they are locked, but the website interface says they're unlocked. No EPP codes are displayed. What gives?

At this rate, I expect the angry job to be headed to New Jersey any day now....

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like